Interrupting the hiatus...

I'm such a sporadic blogger. I seriously think about blogging at least a couple of times a day...then by the time I get home from work it escapes me and I put it off for another day...Plus with the layout I have picked out I can't blog from my iphone...darn it! :(

My life has been anything but dull, though. Last month my sister Megan and her friend Cathryn flew down from Michigan to visit us for their spring break, and while they were here we took a little vacay to DISNEY WORLD! We did all four parks -- Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios -- in just four days. Holy exhaustion. But SO much fun. Here's a few pics:









We had SO much fun. Scott and I always said that we wanted to go to Disney before we had kids so we could do what WE wanted to do and then once we have kids take them and do the things THEY want to do. As we were walking around the parks, Scott and I kept turning to each other saying "I can't wait until we have kids so we can bring them here one day!" To see kiddos experiencing the magic of Disney was a big part of it being such a great trip.

Work has been good...A was pretty upset she couldn't come to Disney with us. I took Meg and Cathryn to say hi to them the day before we drove to Orlando, and A definitely tried to get in my car to come with us. Soooo cute. She got sad when we told her she couldn't go but then convinced her that her mom would miss her too much. :) She is also in a stage where she likes to wear four or five outfits a day with at least one of them being a bathing suit. M is quickly becoming all boy. He's 4 1/2, so I know he hasn't been a toddler for awhile, but I'm still shocked at how grown up he is. Last week was spring break for them, so I got some quality time with T and G too (they're usually in school while I'm there). We went to the playground and played Play-Doh and listened to heavy metal SpongeBob music (don't ask!). We had a pretty fun (and pretty un-exciting) week together...

So, as I'm typing this I have two pups leeched onto me. Cash is in my lap and Rosie could not be laying closer to me if she tried. I'll admit that I'm a little worried about when we have a baby. These two are used to being the babies. They are snuggly and needy most of the day. Our friends Jon and Rachel watched them while we were at Disney (thanks, guys!) and Rachel said that a lot of the time she had both dogs PLUS both of her kids (a toddler and an infant) on her lap all at the same time. WHAT A TROOPER. And what a glimpse into my future. :)

p.s. We're not pregnant. Yet. Not officially trying. But it will probably be soon. Yikes.

1 comment:

thesawhooks said...

YAY for blog!
YAY for 4 babies in my lap
YAY for you to join me soon! :)